Carve a Death Wish Coffee pumpkin with our stencils
By Shannon Sweeney — / Death Wish Coffee Blog
How to carve a Death Wish Coffee pumpkin
If you couldn't tell, we're big Halloween guys. We've been talking about Halloween costumes for weeks, our office has smelled like our pumpkin coffee since September, and all we talk about is what haunted places we can visit or where fall foliage is best.
And then our community gave us the best idea ever — Death Wish Coffee PUMPKIN STENCILS. So get your pumpkin coffee brewing and your pumpkins ready. Below, we've included four different stencils ranging from easy to pro pumpkin carver.
Find all of the Death Wish Stencils below. To print, save the image, re-size if necessary, and print out!
Here's how to do it:
- Print out your desired stencil
- Place the pumpkin on newspaper
- Cut a circle around the stem of the pumpkin using a long, sturdy knife
- Get rid of the seeds
- Take your stencil and tape it to the pumpkin, making sure it's flat
- Using a sharp, serrated knife, carve around the black shapes. Pay attention to white spaces, as they will keep your design sturdy and easy to see.
- Push the pumpkin pieces from the inside of the pumpkin out
BLACK COFFEE MASTER OF VITALITY STENCIL:
SKELETON PEACE STENCIL:
DEATH WISH MONOGRAM LOGO:
SKULL AND CROSSBONES LOGO:
Related: Cauldron-Aged Pumpkin Coffee is back
ENTER TO WIN FREE COFFEE: