13 Uses For The Death Wish Coffee Decanter
By Jeff Ayers — / Death Wish Coffee Blog
If you haven't heard, the new Abe Lincoln mug is unlike any other. It comes complete with a matching 4-ounce decanter. Of course, we know many people drink their coffee without using cream, so what else can you use the new Death Wish Coffee Decanter for? Here are some ideas:
- Sugar: pretty obvious but very useful.
- Death Wish Coffee Vodka (or alcohol of your choice): Easily measure 4 oz for your punch.
- Honey for your tea: Hey, it's better than a plastic bear on your shelf.
- Syrup for your pancakes: What better way to triple your Death Wish at the breakfast table?
- Milk for your cereal: See above.
- Soy Sauce for your sushi: Death Wish truly goes with anything.
- Dressing for your salad: Make that honey mustard a little more badass.
- Gravy for your fries: Now you're super hungry.
- Hot Sauce for your burrito: Why not?
- Flowers: Home decor via Death Wish.
- Pens: Your boring desk needs this.
- The blood of your enemies!: If this wasn't obvious... who even are you?
- Motor oil for your car or truck: .............
- Fireworks!: It's time to celebrate.
Check out the video below, and let us know how you will use the new decanter!